That being said.. Miss Tattoo over at Tattoos and Lace graced me with The Stylish Blogger Award!
Oooh.. so shiny!
She may have intended this for my wedding blog, but I'm making up a new rule and saying that it directly/indirectly means I can put it here.
On to the rules, which state that I have to tell you seven random facts about me, then pass the award on.
1. I recently took my hair's V-card and dyed all of it for the first time ever.
Don't notice much of a change? It's ok.. you can be amused at my mad faux-parenting skills (those are my friends' babies, btw. And my wine.).
2. I'm a hypochondriac. Example: I spent 8 hours in the ER over the summer due to chest pains, which I was convinced was caused by either a blood clot in my lungs or a heart attack. It ended up being stress/anxiety related. I can laugh at it now, but I go through phases where I seriously think I'm dying.. not fun. I blame on the pathology courses I took at massage school.
3. My favorite animal used to be polar bears.. until I learned they aren't as cute and cuddly as they seem. They are some nasty, vicious bears.
4. I spill EVERYTHING. It used to be just on my white clothes, like they were some sort of magnet, but I apparently don't discriminate anymore. I can have all of five sips of wine left in my humungo wine glass, and I will still manage to slop it everywhere. My coat permanently smells of coffee (sort of).
5. Speaking of coffee.. I can never finish my cup/mug/what have you. I start out with a cup every morning, and I maybe drink half of it. Even if it's small. I guess I don't drink as much coffee as I thought.. huzah!
6. I still have a baby tooth. It's where my vampire fang canine should be, on the left side of my mouth. Apparently my adult tooth is in my gums still, but it's lying sideways. I won't get into the whole mess of what that means, since I haven't dealt with it yet and I'm 25, but I will say that I would be a sucky (or not sucky?) vampire.
7. I really hope I have a baby boy (when the time comes) because I really want to dress him up in fun hats and give him a faux hawk. And.. that's pretty much it. I want a cool kid, what can I say? (And yes, faux hawks are cool.)
_______________________________________________
Passing on the love to:
Cole at Adventures in Love and Happiness
Meg O. at O. is Me
Laura at Happy Hour with a Housewife
:)



11 comments:
Okay what the hell... these are some pretty freaking random facts that we share.
I am a major hypochondriac... it's getting better but I've definitely spent a good long while in an ER because I thought I had a blot clot in my leg... turns out I was dehydrated and my electrolytes were low. I also had a pain in my head this morning and started to wonder if it was a blood clot in my brain.
I am spilly - we've established that one.
I STILL HAVE A BABY TOOTH TOOOO!!! My dentist has only ever seen that in two people - me and my brother!! CRAZY!
I will actually cry if I have a girl first. It is a well-known fact... and honestly if I don't have a boy first... I don't know what I'm going to do. I have serious anxiety over this.
I love the hair!!!
p.s. I don't have an adult tooth waiting though - just a baby tooth for life (hopefully!)
I also went to the ER thinking I was dying and was told it was just anxiety/stress!!! I felt so dumb, but I was SURE I was having a heart attack (at 26...ha!). I'm just glad I'm not the only one. :)
Congrats on the award! I LOVE the hair color! (BTW, that picture with the babies, wine and dog is seriously cracking me up). And thank you so much for passing it on to me!! I am truly honored!
I've already told Boyfriend if we should get married and have children, I'm not having any girls. He doesn't think we can decide that. We so can.
1) I did the same thing with my hair. I got "highlights" but didn't go any lighter than two shades. I'm a wuss.
2) Sometimes I cough louder than I really need to just get sympathy.
3) Polar bears are cute. I've never met one. I'm sticking with the thought that they're sweet and cuddly.
4) My moms maiden name rhymes with KLUTZ. Which I am. My nickname is Jessi Messy. Which I also am (are?).
5) Vampires for the win.
6) I don't want girls. Which means the universe will probably play a sick joke on me and give me, like, 5. Damn it.
Umm this is why I love you:
1. I still have three baby teeth. We ar very alike.
2. I too want a baby boy. I think a faux hawk would be fun.
3. I spill constantly. In fact, I would have commented sooner had I not spilled on the keyboard. Sigh.
4. I am a hypochondriac. I made Chad take me to the ER once because I thought I had appendicitis and my appendix burst and I was going to die. Apparently it was a cramp. All is well.
I'm amazed at how many of us have baby teeth and don't want baby girls. And are some form of hypochondriac!
@Megan You crack me up. Love you and your stomach cramps (btw I would have totally though appendicitis too. or a ruptured gall bladder).
@Jessica Hellz yea awesome long comment! I kind of want to call you Jessi Messy now ;)
@Meg O. Of course, lady! Loveee your blog.
@Amy Told youuu.. we're bloggy twins!
The wine glass, baby holding picture? PRICELESS
I may or may not have had a piece of deer jerky in my other hand. This is why I am not supposed to have kids yet ;)
Aw, thanks for passing the award to me!
I have baby teeth too, but no big teeth under them :(
And, i love the picture of you with the babies because a) you're drinking wine and b) the dog is holding the second baby, very responsible :)
Post a Comment