Friday, February 11, 2011

Vlog Friday + VOTMC: 3 things

Holla! Welcome to another edition of Vlog Friday's AND the first Vlog of the Month Club (VOTMC) prompt.

This week's objective, straight from VOTMC:

Show the three things in your home that are *you.*

Maybe they’re the things you’d grab (or wish you’d have grabbed!) if your house caught fire. Maybe they’re something someone made for you, or something you made, that just screams “you.” Maybe it’s your child or pet or significant other. Maybe it’s a photo. Or a childhood memento – they can be anything! And really… the rules are just guidelines. We just want you to show us who you are with three things!
Check it!


Be sure to link up with VOTMC, as well as other super awesome Vlog Friday folks:

Oh, and a side note pertaining to Fitness Friday's: I haven't written much about it in the past two weeks, but I'm still trying my best to keep up my workout schedule and eat right. Last week wasn't the best as I was suffering from winter blues and super busy (boh, excuses), but I'm still committed to getting healthier and more toned. Um, hello, Mexico?!?!? Extra motivation right there!

Peace out cub scouts <3

7 comments:

Meg O. said...

Darn vimeo! I can never see it at work! I'll have to come back ;)

Jessica said...

Yours is the only vlog I can see at work! Haha, how funny is that?!

Loved your three things, I have a similar trinket box that my middle school friends made me. :)

Amy said...

Just about to do this!! Well I recorded my super awkward video!

I used to have those IKEA flowers but they fell down - ironically in my bathroom which is the same colour as your room - how alike are we???

raveninthewolfden said...

how wonderful. I love watching dancers tap. I love watching all dance. You are a new person of interest to me!

Thanks for sharing.

Layla said...

I always wanted to take dance! :( So awesome that you literally took it your whole life. I'm so envious!

Cole said...

I am so jealous that you took tap! I took it for a year when I was 6 but still have dreams of being a famous tap dancer :)
Also, could you have Scott tell Jus about that sweet notebook so I can get one?

Hannah said...

I am so jealous that you danced through college. I quit midway through high school and I regret it so much. Dance not only kept me healthy but it was one of the best things in my life. I've thought of getting back in but I'm so scared people will laugh.

Yea. I'm one of them. Sacred people will laugh!

Donald Trump! That is cool, it sounds fun and one of those great stories for your kids!

LOVE that book. Pete would never do that so I'm a bit jealous...

Happy Vday girl!