Monday, November 29, 2010

Four things

Heya! The awesome Laura at A Pretty Plethora tagged me in a fun little survey, and since I would have filled it out even if I wasn't tagged, you get to know even more about me. Hooray!

Four Shows I Watch:
Glee
The Office
Pretty Little Liars (shhh it's good)
True Blood
Four Things I'm Passionate About:
dancing
massage
honesty, at all times
being the best friend (and fiancé!) I can possibly be

Four Phrases I Say A Lot: 
"btdubs" (yea, I can't just say 'by the way')
"NO"
"lame"
"where's my (insert random object here)?" (i tend to misplace things.)

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. karma's a bitch (to agree with Laura)
2. take care of yourself first and foremost
3. that I have a fear of being stuck in a car on a bridge in traffic (learned this last Thanksgiving)
4. actively studying pathology of any sort turns me into a full blown hypochondriac

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
back to San Francisco
Greece
Ireland
down to my Grammy & Grampy's in Flo.rida

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
drove from NY back to DC.. in 4 hours! booya!
got my Christmas tree
decorated said tree.. and the rest of the apartment (it looks fab, btw)
watched elf while eating chinese and drinking wine. it was great.

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to: 
going shopping for Christmas gifts (really!)
getting all the things i ordered online in the mail.. love me some packages ;)
getting married in 19 months <3
Christmas!! (obv)

Four Things I Love About Winter:
wearing hats and boots and scarves and my sassy new coat
snow (snowmageddon rocked my socks off last year)
delicious warm drinks, like caramel apple cider
holidays, which means family time

Four Things on My Wish List:
dslr camera. preferably canon.
a kitchen aid mixer (ditto, Laura! I'd die for one of these!)
another tattoo
$$$ so I can get my massage licenses
(5. that family lived a bit closer so we wouldn't have to drive so far all the time)

And in return, I tag all of you!! Have fun and fill this out if you're a survey whore like me ;)

3 comments:

Jumble Mash said...

Great survey! I may have to do this sometime this week.

I put up my tree yesterday too. And we watched The Grinch and ate pizza. It really was a great day :)

Amy said...

I watched the Grinch on Thursday! and half of Fred Claus last night. Elf is in the mix this week.

I'm glad there are bloggers out there besides me without a DSLR... honestly it consumes 50% of my thoughts and 90% of my Internet searches

Jessica said...

Love Glee, love The Office, LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood.

I Haven't seen Pretty Little Liars but I will have to now because you said it was good so it has to be good and I trust you because your awesome sauce.

:D