I love flowers... ALWAYS a pick me up... even when you have to buy them for yourself!!
The sun shining definitely helps!
I hope everything sort itself out soon - since I know it has to do with your Massage job and licensing and all that BS that really is just the gov'ts way of getting more and more money out of people (they do it here in Canada too!).
Aw.... y'all are so cute! My pick me ups: if I just need a treat, I go for a Starbucks froo-froo drink. But if I need a true break/escape from life, I do a Gossip Girl marathon. Works every time. :)
That is the cutest photo of you two. Trust me, I have days like that ALL THE TIME. A few episodes of How I met Your Mother and cuddling with my puppy always seem to do the trick!
10 comments:
Time with Boyfriend. Sunny days. And a walk with my dog.
Love this post!
cute picture :)
I love flowers... ALWAYS a pick me up... even when you have to buy them for yourself!!
The sun shining definitely helps!
I hope everything sort itself out soon - since I know it has to do with your Massage job and licensing and all that BS that really is just the gov'ts way of getting more and more money out of people (they do it here in Canada too!).
<3
Puppy cuddles, coffee and my husband. Those are my pick me ups! Hope you have a good day! I think everyone's Monday was stinky. :/
Playing Super Mario Bros, napping, and movie time with the kittehs and boy :) oh and crafting, that's fun too
flowers do it every time :)
Love the daisies! Definitely a great pick me up!
Gerber daisies are my favorite!! And Buddy kisses are a great pick me up as well. And sweet surprises from my husband!
Flowers, margs & Jus are some of the best ways for me to brighten up. Hope your day ended better than it began!
Aw.... y'all are so cute! My pick me ups: if I just need a treat, I go for a Starbucks froo-froo drink. But if I need a true break/escape from life, I do a Gossip Girl marathon. Works every time. :)
That is the cutest photo of you two. Trust me, I have days like that ALL THE TIME. A few episodes of How I met Your Mother and cuddling with my puppy always seem to do the trick!
Post a Comment