Hey guys!! I'm back to vlogging again this week.. with a very appropriate topic!! Check it out:
And.. I opted not to do a recap. But rather, a few pointers if you decide to go to Mexico.
1. If you swore off tequila in college due to too many rough nights, don't decide to do a shot of it (or Mezcal) "just because you're in Mexico".
Not attractive. Gaby will kill me if/when she finds out I posted these. <3
2. Use SPF 7093480 (50 will work too). Apply often.
3. Never trust an Isreali whose pick up line is "Do you recognize me from somewhere?"
Um, no. Ur doin it rong.
More on this later.
4. Be sure to rate men on the following scale.
Holy shiz that bat scares me.
I actually think Justin Long is pretty cute, but whatever. You get what I mean. 4-7 is a big category!
5. As mentioned, get a photo shoot done. It makes you feel like a saucy minx.
Rarrr.
6. And on that note, find any reason humanly possible to jump around and say "yayyyywe'rebestfriends"!
So tell me, what was your most favorite vacation??





2 comments:
HAHAHHA It looks like you had a blast! So jealous! And that bat is scary!
9 AM?!?! Crap! And omg, 3 am is VERY late!!! I am old, it's okay. Your rating scale is hilarious. You did a photo shoot?!!? Please post pics!! Jumping picture = awesome. Looks like a blast and I am really wanting to go on vacation right about now!!!
Post a Comment