I was finally able to sleep on my left side last night.. so very not cool.
And so jealous of Gaby's tan.
I already miss Mexico SO much. All the Spanish I learned in high school was finally starting to resurface a bit.. I can definitely see how you could pretty much be fluent in Spanish after two or three months living down there. It was great listening to Gaby talk to everyone, and I started to catch on. And adopted a faux-accent when I tried to speak it myself. (May have gotten laughed at.) And am now in love with Shakira and lots of other Spanish music. For reals.
I seriously should have been born Latina. I already have the badonkadonk.
Anyway, I'll be doing a weird version of recaps.. highlights, really. Because, in all honesty, I could just say: lay in sun, go in water, eat guacamole, shower, nap, light dinner, dance-drink-dance.. and you'd get the jist of the entire trip.
Gaby, Braden (her roomie), and I had every intention of going snorkling, to Xel-ha (shell-ha) or Xcaret , to Tulum, to Cozumel, etc. Then we stayed out in the sun a bit too long and at the clubs a bit too late and.. yea. Plus lots of that costs precious pesos which we simply did not have. Mexico on a budget, yo!
We definitely had some good times, though, and I have bucket loads of photos to show it. Until then.. a preview!
Gaby, myself, and Braden doing 'shots' of Mezcal ::shudder::
Guac and mojitos. Staples.
dancedancedancedance
Le sigh.. the water was beyond gorgeous.
Oh hey, Dos Equis. Te quiero.
Stay tuned!!

10 comments:
yayyyyy!!! you're back!!!
I have a giveaway on my blog (pretty much all you missed).
Can't wait for the recaps!!
Girlfrannnnn, you are HOT! Can't wait to read more/see pics.
Annndd, I need to go to Mexico. That beach looks gorgeous and so do you missy! Sorry you got such a nasty sunburn but welcome back. :D
Love your recap! It makes me want to go back to Cozumel again! Did you go to the other side of the Island?
looks like fun and sounds like you had a great time. welcome back
That sunburn is totally worth it already. Can't wait for the recaps if theyr'e going to continue to involve mojitos and guac. delicious.
I am jealous and I should have stowed away in your carry-on. Can't wait to hear more about it!!
Glad you had uber amounts of fun! And if I could, I'd steal that Dos Equis out of your hand, my fav!!
Te quiero cervezas, tambien! My favorite Mexican beer is Pacifico. We drank it on our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta! I hear a ton of Espanol being in TX, so it's fun to go to Mexico and practice more! Looks like such a fun trip! SO JEALOUS!! Hope your burn gets much better!
YOUCH! Sunburns are no fun. But everything else looks super fun! I need a tropical vacation now...
Post a Comment