Sure, I also have girl crushes on Zooey Deschanel (ok might have an obsession with her too), Natalie Portman, and Kiera Knightly, but Mrs. Simpson (Wentz?) just fascinates me. Why, you ask? Well:
1. She's gorgeous. Even when she's pregnant:
..or at least I think so.
2. She married Pete Wentz.. and doesn't give a damn that he's shorter than she is.
They look pretty even here but she's doing the whole bend-down-look-hunchbacked
thing that I am quite used to doing, being 5'9.. without heels.
3. She had an awkward phase but got through it.. and exudes a rocker confidence and style that I think suits her perfectly.
4. I. want. her. hair. Every style she's had, I want.
5. I personally love her voice and her music makes me happy. (Maybe this should have been #1 since, I don't know, she's a singer?!)
Ok.. maybe I'm more jealous because I can't pull any of this off and I really want to. I tried wearing a head band like this:
..and Scot continued to mock me until I took it off :( Pout.
That's all. Just a bit of randomness to get you through your day. Happy weekend!







2 comments:
Hahaha. We all have our guilty pleasures. I will agree I love her hair, but I might have to second Scot's mocking - that headband would flatter very few heads.
OMG, i still love her first cd! pieces, pieces, pieces of me :)
Post a Comment