Remember I said that I knew my Friday would get infinitely better? Well.. after work, I got to meet up with these lovely, fabulous, beautiful ladies. Look familiar?? Thats Em, Claire, Anni, Meg, Maria, and Jessica!
It was beyond amazing getting to meet up with and actually MEET some of these girls! You would never guess that some of us have never met before.. no awkwardness, total fun. I think it's incredibly unfair that we all don't live closer and that we can't do this, I don't know, every weekend?!
But anyway. Picture & recap time! We initially met up at this cute little vegan place in DC called Cafe Green, where I totally forgot for a minute that vegan = no actual meat or cheese. And I ordered a cheesy chicken sandwich.
But it really wasn't that bad! I could tell that the chicken wasn't actual chicken, but other than that? Pretty tasty! Em decided to get some chocolate cheesecake that was also pretty fab..
..yep. That's all you get to see of that.
All together, we had a nice little party of lady bloggers and significant others.. minus my man and Meg's man. So we were each other's dates, of course!
And what night would be complete without some dancing?? We headed a few blocks over to this college-y type bar (that I may or may not frequent semi-regularly) with an evidently terrible Friday night DJ, but no matter. Drinks + music + friends = good times, regardless!
These two are the cutest!!
Awkward dancing to awkward music.
I apologize to all parties involved if you hate these pictures. But I love them. <3
Oh!! And I almost forgot! In our post-dinner tipsy/full/happy/giddy moods, we decided to call none other than Miss Layla herself to say hi!
Hiiiii Layla!!!
Random? No. Made total sense to us ladies. The men didn't quite get it though, hah!
Anyway.. to sum it all up.. SUCH a good time. All these women are the absolute best and I seriously can't wait for future blog meet-ups!
PS. Nothing says comfort like a catheter in a Snuggie ;)
13 comments:
Nothing is better than random dance photos, and Em's facial expressions. So awesome. Thanks for calling, y'all! I wish I had been there!! :D
That was way fun! Pictures are way hilarious! And what the heck was wrong with that DJ?! Worst transitions and song selections in the history of disc jockeying, EVER!!
How fun! I just went to another blogger meetup yesterday. They're just so much fun and I totally agree- there's really no awkwardness at all! Glad you had such a blast! I love vegan restaurants too, btw :)
I had so much fun with you guys on Friday!! Even with the horrible DJ. Hahaha
Seriously though, can we get a patent on that Snuggie? Who wouldn't want one with an IV, a massager and a catheter? ;)
So fun!! I always have a great time when I meet up with my blog friends!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN
Seriously, I had a blast with everyone. Also, I really must be more mindful of my face.
OMG can i come next time??? so much fun for you ladies!!!
I totally think we are going to be rich with that Snuggie idea. It sounds genius. I love you ladies to pieces, fyi. :)
I would go back to that bar, awful DJ and all! Sometimes, the bad music is the most fun to dance to. With enough wine, of course.
weeee, fun!! And a good pic of me and El, which is nice. So good to hang out with you again!!!
I love these pics!!! You are all so ridiculously goodlooking. And I wish I was there :(
Ahhhh so much fun! :)
Looks like such a blast!!!
Post a Comment