So.. I've kind of disappeared. Or rather, relocated.
Here's the deal: we moved into the house last week, I started doing a TA position at my massage school, work is busier than ever, and two blogs..? Two blogs are really hard to keep up with at the current moment; I've decided to dedicate most of my energy towards the wedding blog for several different reasons right now. I honestly have every intention of updating here as much as I can, but it gets hard, yo. Real life and all that jazz.
Anyway.. the move went great! We're still adjusting and unpacking and have boxes literally everywhere, but that comes with the turf.
It's actually kind of weird to have this whole multi-level house - I'm used to our little apartment where I could always call Scot from the other room (and have him hear me) and know where the cats are in 30 seconds. Now I end up talking to myself half the time because I forget that my voice doesn't travel, you know, through two or three floors. Silly architecture.
I can't wait to share more with you as we get the place organized and unpacked - so far, I think the bedroom is the closest to being "finished", as it should be. I also have one hell of an Ikea story for you (and it's not how I love it and want a million of its babies.. this one actually made me hate the store a bit, which is apparently not impossible). Oh, and we also already have a leak in the basement. Super good times.
So in a nutshell, I'm busy as frick. Which is really no excuse. I love this little blog and all of you amazing readers and I promise to update as much as time will allow! Hope life is rockin' for all you super cool cats.. anyone else have big news to share?? Maybe I should just catch up on my reader and then I'd know, huh?
4 comments:
Boo on Ikea and the leak. :/
Yay for a new house! I can't wait to see it, and I totally know how you feel with the bigger house weirding you out. It's taken me a long time to get used to having two floors in our house!!
I ran away to the circus, married a clown, had a clown baby, rode some elephants and died my hair purple.
Nice to see you're settling in. I still have more pictures to put up, painting that will never get done among a million other things... and I moved in July!
OMG TRUST ME. I hate having two blogs sometimes. It's literally exhausting.
Post a Comment